Verse by Skip Tenczar:
“WE HAVE JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!”
Tweets the Donald, the darling of the right.
He stokes division
With election derision
Spreading conspiracies born out of spite.
Rethink the week:
Rick Newman, former legislator and business lobbyist
Dean Spiliotis, civics scholar and Presidential Scholar at Southern New Hampshire University
1. How VP Harris Can Sideline Moscow Mitch
Should Kamala Harris resume the role of Senate President?
2. Why are the Republicans better than Democrats at messaging?
Democrats must learn to present facts better and more frequently, They must put out facts, and repeat them sufficiently to convince the audience.
3. How to fight the corruption of government.
a. reform campaign finance laws
b. eliminate the ‘revolving door’
c. institute term limits or retirement age
4. The 126 members of the House who supported Trump’s attempt to set aside the 2020 election.
These members have sworn to support and defend the Constitution, yet are going against it. Are they afraid of Trump? Are they courting Trump voters? Will there be any consequences for the individuals?
5. The prevalence of physical threats to election officials, Secretaries of State, and others.